Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help with Tinitus

Well this has been a long running problem for me. Constant ringing in my ears particularly in my left, it drive me mad sometimes. The worst time seems to be late in the evening when it is usually quiet and I'm trying to read. It isn't as though I have worked in a heavy noise environment such as road drilling or operating load machinery, I just can't fathem it out. Going to the doctors did not get much results as he stated that he did'nt think I had Tinitus, buy hey, he's not listening from my ears is he. No evidence of inflamation or problems with the inner ear, so I guess I must soldier on and try and seek other remedies. I've tried Hopi ear candles but that di nothing for me, so I guess there is not much blocking the ear canals, which although a good thing, does not give me an answer . I wanted to try an alternative and found this neat site which although is not an instant cure, there just isn't one for this condition, is a more natural method to try and solve my problem. Give it a try here and see what you think.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment